Wow! So it’s already four months into 2018! Hope that your goals are being made. If not, what is keeping you?? What could you do to improve those goals??
My main goal is to help myself get out of credit card debt. I hate debt. I feel that my life would be easier to live if I did not have that black cloud hanging over my head all the time. I would be “free,” but not ready, just in the sense.
Just a check-in for my goals of 2018:
- Get rid of half of my credit card debt. –> That’s $6,000.
- I am not doing that well right now. I have not been focusing on it at all. I am going to make a solid plan at the moment. If I want the $6,000 to be gone within the next eight months, I am going to have to put away around $750 per month. I am going to work extra shifts or sell some things lying around on eBay or Facebook to make up for the extra money.
- Eat healthier –> I feel that eating healthier goes side-to-side with money. We have a new store, which some of you may be familiar with, called Aldi. We have been buying more fruit and veggies from there. Yum! Aldi seems to be on the cheaper end of produce which certainly helps out!
- In order to certainly help out, I am going to start tracking my food goals per day. If I find that I am hungry, fruit and veggies for this girl!
- Work out more -> I hurt myself last year in September with a pinched nerve in my cervical spine area. My health has not been the best since then and I have noticed that my fingers feel numb. I used to have a limp leg on my right side. My fingers on my right hand except my thumb and index finger are numb. I still work out though. We seem to be in an endless winter where I am at so I have been focusing on physical therapy versus walking outside indoors. This goal has not been too bad yet.
What are your personal goals for 2018? What could you do to improve your goals?